Conference Retreat Scholarship Application
As part of our Fundraising for Hope Programs, Women Empowering Change Conference will provide a limited number of Full Scholarships that will provide admission to all workshops and our Spring Ball Black Tie Gala.
WEC will also provide Partial Scholarships that will provide admission to both f the retreat's empowering workshops on Friday and Saturday of the weekend.
Scholarship recipients will be honored for their commitment to their goals for themselves and their community at the retreat's Spring Ball Black Tie Gala.
-Able to attend Spring Ball Black Tie Gala for recognition
-Able to attend Friday AND Saturday workshops
(See Agenda). Scholarship recipients are responsible for additional meals, travel, incidentals, and hotel costs.
WEC Conference Scholarship: OPEN March 1, 2017
- Eligible Applicants: Women 21 years and older.
- Selected recipients will receive either a Full Scholarship to attend all events of the weekend or a Partial Scholarship to attend both Friday and Saturday workshops.
- Applicants cannot apply for any awards.
- Partial Scholarships do not include admission to Friday Dinner Party & Sunday Brunch. Admission to these portions of the conference are the responsibility of the applicant. Discounts will be offered for the purchase of these conference tickets.
Terms & Conditions
Stories, ideas, suggestions, essays, audio, video, photographs, related materials and any other materials of any kind submitted (hereinafter, the "Submissions") will not be returned or kept confidential. All such Submissions may be used:(i) on www.beautifullybeingumagazine.com (the "Website"), on www.totalbeautyladiesevent.com (the Website); (ii) for broadcast or publication by BBU Magazine, or any of its affiliated companies or entities, including, but not limited to, Total Beauty Ladies Events and My Beautiful Family Inc. You consent to your name and location being published.
1. The Submissions may be shared with The Producers and/or developers of the Total Beauty Ladies Events online media related programming.
2. Neither My Beautiful Family Inc. nor any of its affiliated companies or entities are obligated to use or pay you for any Submission.
3. All written submissions shall become the property of My Beautiful Family, may be edited for length, clarity and/or functionality, will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality, may be shared with and used by the staff of My Beautiful Family Inc. and any of their affiliated companies or entities and shared with legal authorities if My Beautiful Family Inc. believes it warranted. Neither My Beautiful Family Inc. nor any party with whom My Beautiful Family Inc. shares the Submissions shall be liable for any use or disclosure of any information or Submission that you submit.
4. My Beautiful Family Inc. will have unrestricted right to use the Submissions for any purpose in all media now known or hereafter discovered without compensation to the provider of such Submissions.
5. By providing the Submissions, you represent and warrant that you are at least twenty-one (21) years old.
6. No Submission may contain material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, and obscene, invades a person's privacy, violates any law, any intellectual property or other property or other rights, or is known to be false.
7. By providing submissions you are granting Beautifully Being U! Magazine First World Serial Rights.
I am granting My Beautiful Family Inc. the right to be the first to publish my submission in both the online and print issue of Beautifully Being U! Magazine.
BY CLICKING "SUBMIT APPLICATION" ABOVE, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO ALL OF THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS